Please visit my YouTube channel.
YouTube Channel: The Art of Feeling Fed and Fuelled
There, you will find playlists featuring videos that I think are particularly useful and informative.
Please be sure to click on “Playlists” in the menu on the YouTube page.
There is not a space in this format to feature my comments on each video, so please keep in mind:
- although I have chosen videos that over-all feature a very good quality of information, there are likely to be a few points expressed in any video that I do not fully agree with
- videos are not medical recommendations
- I specifically advise against taking any information from a video and simply applying it in your life.
Please keep in mind the cautions expressed in the side-bar of this web site:
- no medical treatments or health interventions are ever meant to be applied to any individual without (1) first being considered in the full context of the individual and (2) if it is then considered appropriate to undertake a trial period of that health intervention – it must be adapted to each person’s circumstance and needs. Please consult with your personal doctor before making any changes to your health practices or your medical care.
- the material on this site is for educational purposes and to promote consideration of various options and viewpoints. Links to any materials, web sites, articles, videos, books, etc. produced by other people, are not meant as a full endorsement of everything that person is stating or of all of their opinions and conclusions.
- this blog is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing or other professional health care services, including the giving of medical advice, and no doctor/patient relationship is formed. The use of information on this blog or materials linked from this blog is at the user’s own risk.
- the content of this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should not disregard, or delay in obtaining, medical advice for any medical condition they may have, and should seek the assistance of their health care professionals for any such conditions.